Spinach With Artichokes Au Gratin
|Frozen chopped spinach||30 Ounce, thawed (3 Packages Of 10 Ounce Each)|
|Marinated artichokes||12 Ounce (2 Jars Of 6 Ounce Each)|
|Cream cheese||9 Ounce (3 Small Packages Of 3 Ounce Each)|
|Soft butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), shredded|
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Drain marinade from artichokes and reserve.
3. Keep aside few artichokes for garnishing.
4. Arrange remaining artichokes at a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole.
5. Squeeze the spinach to extract as much moisture as possible.
6. Sprinkle chopped leaves evenly over artichokes.
7. In a mixer jar add cream cheese and butter and beat until smooth.
8. Gradually add milk and blend.
9. Spread this mixture over the spinach.
10. Sprinkle pepper and Parmesan cheese over it.
11. Cover and refrigerate for a day.
12. Bake for 40 minutes until vegetables are hot.
13. Garnish with reserved artichokes.