|Cooked artichokes||2 Large (Boiled Artichokes)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Half and half/Milk||4 Tablespoon|
|Small shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Remove the leaves softly from the prepared artichokes.
2. Prefer leaves which are firm and had good edible portion.
3. In a bowl add cream cheese, seasonings, and milk. Beat till smooth.
4. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese on the base of each leaf.
5. Top with a shrimp above it.
6. On a large around plate arrange the leaves.
7. Serve chilled.
Calories 529 Calories from Fat 308
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 19 g95.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 277 mg92.3%
Sodium 790.4 mg32.9%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g7.9%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g50.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 33 g66.6%
Vitamin A 28.5% Vitamin C 22.4%
Calcium 20.5% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet