|Cooked artichokes||2 Large (Boiled Artichokes)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Half and half/Milk||4 Tablespoon|
|Small shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
1. Remove the leaves softly from the prepared artichokes.
2. Prefer leaves which are firm and had good edible portion.
3. In a bowl add cream cheese, seasonings, and milk. Beat till smooth.
4. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon cream cheese on the base of each leaf.
5. Top with a shrimp above it.
6. On a large around plate arrange the leaves.
7. Serve chilled.