Fresh mushrooms - 1 pint, sliced
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Chicken gravy mix - 1 envelope
Dried ground thyme - dash
Dried ground marjoram - dash
Swiss cheese - 4 ounces, diced (1 cup)
Dry white wine - 1 tablespoon
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, cook the artichokes as per the package directions; drain.
3) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until tender.
4) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the artichokes and mushrooms together.
5) In a saucepan, prepare the gravy mix as per the package directions.
6) Remove from heat, stir in thyme, marjoram and cheese until the cheese is melted.
7) Stir in wine and pour the mixture over the artichokes and mushrooms in the casserole.
8) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
9) Serve the Artichoke Velvet straight from the casserole.