Crab Artichoke Bake
Process Swiss cheese - 4 ounces, cubed (1 cup)
Green pepper - 1/3 cup, chopped
Onion - 1/4 cup, finely chopped
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Mayonnaise - 1/2 cup
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
Whole fresh artichokes - 5, cooked and drained
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Discard the small center artichoke leaves and scoop out the choke to make a cup.
3) In a large bowl, toss the crab meat, cheese, green pepper, onion and salt together.
4) In a small bowl, blend the mayonnaise with lemon juice and toss with the crab mixture.
5) Spoon the crab salad into the artichokes and place in 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish.
6) Surround with 1/4 inch deep hot water, cover and bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
7) Serve the Crab Artichoke Bake immediately on a platter.