Shellfish Baked with Artichokes
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Sea scallops||12 Ounce|
|Medium shrimp||16 , peeled and deveined|
|Frozen artichokes||10 Ounce, thawed and well drained|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare four 12-inch square pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil, fold in half and cut out a half-heart shape on the fold.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add garlic and sautÃ©, add lemon juice, dried thyme, salt, pepper and sautÃ©. Add sea scallops, shrimp and toss to coat with the contents of the skillet.
3. On the parchment made, place a quarter of the shell fish mixture, sprinkle parsley and seal the ends of the parchment as packing a parcel.
4. In a preheated oven, bake the parcels on ungreased baking sheet at 250 degrees centigrade for about 14 minutes, until paper puffs and fish cooked.
5. Gently open the parcels, and place the contents onto a plate, serve hot.
Calories 487 Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.5%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 239.7 mg79.9%
Sodium 653.3 mg27.2%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 58 g115.5%
Vitamin A 36.3% Vitamin C 84.8%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet