Globe Artichokes Hollandaise
|Globe artichokes||4 , well rounded|
|Water||1⁄2 Pint (hot)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
1) From the base of the artichokes, remove the long stems. Then, remove the tips from the leaves.
2) In cold water, wash the artichokes thoroughly.
3) In a large deep casserole, combine the water and lemon juice.
4) On this, arrange the artichokes, with the bottom ends facing outside.
5) On high power, cook covered for 10 minutes.
6) Now, change the position of the artichokes by turning them over, and cook again covered for 10 minutes more. Cook until you can pull a leaf away easily.
7) Let stand, covered for 5 minutes.
8) Serve the cooked Globe Artichokes along with Hollandaise sauce.