Italian Marinated Artichoke Hearts
|Frozen artichoke hearts package||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Italian salad dressing mix||1 (1 Package)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. In a small bowl and cook the artichoke hearts. Drain and put them in the bowl again.
2. Take a jar with tight-fitting cover and mix together salad-dressing mix, vinegar, water and olive oil.
3. Shake well to mix properly.
4. Add about 1/2 cup over warm artichokes and toss artichokes to coat well.
5. Let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour to marinate well.
6. Serve in a serving dish.