|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Prepare dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
2)Under cold running water, wash the artichokes and drain them well.
3) Cut the srtichokes into quarters.
4) Also make the quarters of the hard boiled eggs.
5) In serving plates, place the eggs and artichokes.
6) Sprinkle the dressing over the salad and decorate with capers.
7) Cover the dish and keep to chill.
8) Serve the chilled salad as an appetizer or even as a side dish.
Calories 467 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g56%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 241.7 mg80.6%
Sodium 283 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 11.3 g45.1%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 14 g28.1%
Vitamin A 19.9% Vitamin C 66.6%
Calcium 14% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet