|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, finely grated|
|White wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Prepare dressing by mixing all the ingredients together.
2)Under cold running water, wash the artichokes and drain them well.
3) Cut the srtichokes into quarters.
4) Also make the quarters of the hard boiled eggs.
5) In serving plates, place the eggs and artichokes.
6) Sprinkle the dressing over the salad and decorate with capers.
7) Cover the dish and keep to chill.
8) Serve the chilled salad as an appetizer or even as a side dish.