|Unflavored gelatin||3 Tablespoon|
|Tomato soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Tomato juice||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Seasoning salt||1 Dash|
|Red pepper||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Dressing||2 Tablespoon (Durkee's)|
|Celery stalk||3 , minced|
|Green onions||2 , minced|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard boiled eggs||6 , sliced|
|Marinated artichokes||6 Ounce (drained)|
1. In 3/4 cup water, soften the gelatin.
2. In a saucepan, pour in the soup, tomato juice and 1 juice can water and bring in to the boiling point.
3. Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved and set aside to cool.
4. Add seasonings to taste, lemon juice and Durkee's dressing and chill until partially set.
5. Fold in celery, onions and artichokes; pour into individual molds and again chill until set.
6. Place the lettuce on serving plates and cover the lettuce with the aspic salad, garnished with egg slices and mayonnaise.