|Artichoke hearts||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Onions||2 Large, chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (Stuffing)|
|Garlic bulb||1 Large (Stuffing)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (Stuffing)|
1. Prepare the peas and potatoes for cooking.
2. In two different pots of boiling water, boil peas in one for 5 minutes and potatoes for about 10 minutes until they are cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, mix together all stuffing ingredients and let stand until vegetable are cooked.
4. In the serving dish, fry chopped onions lightly in oil.
5. Top with artichokes and place stuffing mixture on each; place very lightly without pressing the artichokes.
6. Add peas and diced potatoes in the gaps between artichokes.
7. Pour the liquid from drained artichokes and 2 cups of vegetable cooking liquid.
8. Cover with tight fitting lid and cook on low heat for 45-60 minutes; add water if required.
9. Serve Stuffed Artichokes with rice or bread with a red bean salad, if desired.