Chicken Stuffed Artichokes
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock/Cube / canned bouillon||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set 375° F., Moderate. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Cook artichokes until almost tender; spread the leaves and remove the chokes.
3. Mix the melted butter or margarine with the crumbs, chicken and seasonings. Moisten with 1/2 cup stock.
4. Fill the artichokes with the chicken mixture, tie with clean string (which has been dipped in hot water) so they will not spread. Set them head up in a casserole and pour the-remaining stock around them.
5. Cover and bake about 40 minutes.