Chicken Stuffed Artichokes
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked chicken||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock/Cube / canned bouillon||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set 375° F., Moderate. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole with butter or margarine.
2. Cook artichokes until almost tender; spread the leaves and remove the chokes.
3. Mix the melted butter or margarine with the crumbs, chicken and seasonings. Moisten with 1/2 cup stock.
4. Fill the artichokes with the chicken mixture, tie with clean string (which has been dipped in hot water) so they will not spread. Set them head up in a casserole and pour the-remaining stock around them.
5. Cover and bake about 40 minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1514 Calories from Fat 534
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g93.3%
Saturated Fat 32.9 g164.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 139.8 mg46.6%
Sodium 3747.9 mg156.2%
Total Carbohydrates 144 g48.1%
Dietary Fiber 49.3 g197.1%
Sugars 21.4 g
Protein 119 g238.3%
Vitamin A 32.5% Vitamin C 170.9%
Calcium 50% Iron 79.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet