Lobster Artichoke Bake
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, minced|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||21 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely chopped cooked lobster||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Cut Up)|
|Frozen artichoke hearts package||9 Ounce, cooked, drained and cut in half (1 Package)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cook celery and garlic in butter in a large saucepan, over medium heat, until tender but not browned.
2. Add soup, cream, lobster, artichokes, sherry, pimiento and paprika. Heat over low heat, stirring often, until mixture is piping hot.
3. Pour into 6 individual shallow baking dishes.
4. Combine crumbs, butter and cheese. Sprinkle over lobster mixture.
5. Place on rack in broiler about 5 inches from source of heat. Broil until topping is browned.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1794 Calories from Fat 897
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 102 g156.9%
Saturated Fat 58.7 g293.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 620.4 mg206.8%
Sodium 5518.6 mg229.9%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.7%
Sugars 17.9 g
Protein 129 g257.2%
Vitamin A 114.7% Vitamin C 60.7%
Calcium 85.8% Iron 38.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet