Lobster Artichoke Bake
|Thinly sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, minced|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||21 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely chopped cooked lobster||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Cut Up)|
|Frozen artichoke hearts package||9 Ounce, cooked, drained and cut in half (1 Package)|
|Chopped pimiento||2 Tablespoon|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cook celery and garlic in butter in a large saucepan, over medium heat, until tender but not browned.
2. Add soup, cream, lobster, artichokes, sherry, pimiento and paprika. Heat over low heat, stirring often, until mixture is piping hot.
3. Pour into 6 individual shallow baking dishes.
4. Combine crumbs, butter and cheese. Sprinkle over lobster mixture.
5. Place on rack in broiler about 5 inches from source of heat. Broil until topping is browned.