Artichokes With Prawns
|Lemons juice||3 Tablespoon (Juice Extracted From 3 Lemons)|
|Prawns||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Double cream||7 Fluid Ounce (200 Milliliter)|
|Butter||3⁄4 Ounce (20 Gram)|
1. Cut off the stalks of the artichokes. Trim about 1 cm (less than 1/2 in) off the ends of leaves. Wash well under cold running water, spreading the leaves slightly.
2. Bring to the boil a large saucepan of water and the juice of 2 lemons. Add the artichokes and cook for 30 minutes. Drain and leave to cool.
3. Meanwhile, shell the prawns. Put aside. Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon. Wash the chervil and chop finely.
4. When the artichokes have cooled, spread the top leaves, pull the inside leaves out and, using a teaspoon, scrape away the hairy choke. Put aside.
5. Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add the cream and stir until it starts to boil. Add the remaining lemon juice. This should result in a frothy sauce. Then add the prawns and chopped chervil. Season with salt and pepper. Leave to cook for a further 2 minutes.
6. Fill each artichoke with the mixture and serve at once.