1. Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt the 1/4 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then coat lightly with flour.
4. Place the 1/3 cup melted butter in a 10-inch non-metallic pie pan or non-metallic skillet.
5. Place flour-coated artichokes in melted butter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6(8) minutes. Turn artichoke hearts as needed to brown lightly.
6. While artichoke hearts are cooking, prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
7. Just before serving, pour dressing over sauteed artichoke hearts.