Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
|Canned artichoke hearts||28 Ounce (2 Cans, 14 Ounce Each)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Vinaigrette dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Drain liquid from artichoke hearts and discard.
2. In a small heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt the 1/4 cup butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
3. Dip artichoke hearts in melted butter and then coat lightly with flour.
4. Place the 1/3 cup melted butter in a 10-inch non-metallic pie pan or non-metallic skillet.
5. Place flour-coated artichokes in melted butter and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6(8) minutes. Turn artichoke hearts as needed to brown lightly.
6. While artichoke hearts are cooking, prepare Vinaigrette Dressing.
7. Just before serving, pour dressing over sauteed artichoke hearts.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1727 Calories from Fat 1266
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g221%
Saturated Fat 71.7 g358.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 282.2 mg94.1%
Sodium 1796.7 mg74.9%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.7%
Dietary Fiber 43.3 g173.1%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 29 g57.2%
Vitamin A 67.7% Vitamin C 154.8%
Calcium 38.3% Iron 60.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet