Spinach Artichoke Dip
|Frozen spinach||28 Ounce, defrosted and squezeed (2 can)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||14 Ounce (1 can, Reese Brand)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (daisy brand)|
|Grated parmigiano reggiano||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Cheedar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Baked pita bread||2 , cut in wedges|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, put together spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, ½ of cheddar cheese, cream cheese, salt and black pepper.
3. Using a wooden stir all the ingredients well together.
4. Add in the remaining cheddar cheese and stir well to mix.
5. Put in Parmesan cheese, and mix well, taste and season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer the cheese and spinach mixture in to a cast iron enamel dish.
7. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
8. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until the cheese melts and gets hot.
9. Serve hot with baked pita bread wedges.
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 290
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g51.8%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 103 mg34.3%
Sodium 715 mg29.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.6 g30.3%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 24 g48.7%
Vitamin A 330.2% Vitamin C 25.3%
Calcium 54.6% Iron 21.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet