Chef Keith Snow creates a healthy & delicious appetizer or snack.
28 Ounce, defrosted and squezeed (2 can)
Canned artichoke hearts
14 Ounce (1 can, Reese Brand)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (daisy brand)
Grated parmigiano reggiano
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Salt and pepper
Baked pita bread
2 , cut in wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. In a bowl, put together spinach, artichoke hearts, sour cream, ½ of cheddar cheese, cream cheese, salt and black pepper.
3. Using a wooden stir all the ingredients well together.
4. Add in the remaining cheddar cheese and stir well to mix.
5. Put in Parmesan cheese, and mix well, taste and season with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer the cheese and spinach mixture in to a cast iron enamel dish.
7. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
8. Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until the cheese melts and gets hot.
9. Serve hot with baked pita bread wedges.
This popular Mexican variation of Spinach and Artichoke dip can make your traditional appetizers taste all the more delicious. As you make this fabulous delectable dish, feel yourself being in Mexico making one of the most popular dressing of the region. Chef Keith Snow leaves no stone unturned to present a perfect fit for home celebrations and parties.