Apricot Coconut Granola
1) Making homemade granola. Cut the apricots. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
Layer this mixture on a cookie sheet and put in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
2) Now make chili brown sugar rubbed bacon. For this, take thick slices of bacon. Take 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/3 cup of chili powder in a bowl. Mix them well. Take the bacon slices and coat with this brown sugar mixture. Keep the bacon slices on a baking tray and keep in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
3) Now making garden veggie omelet. For this, cut one onion, slice 2 cloves of garlic. Take 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Add the chopped onion, and garlic. Sauté for couple of minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes, and continue cooking. Meanwhile beat the egg in a small bowl. Add the onion mixture to the beaten egg and add parsley. Take a pan and heat little oil. Pour the batter into the pan and cook for few minutes. Transfer the omelet to a plate and top with a dollop of fresh cheese.
4) Making fresh fruit bailey's. For this, take a blender and add 1 pint of fresh blueberries, and 1/2 cup simple syrup (1/2 water and 1/2 cup sugar). Make a puree of it.
Pour the puree into the glass and add little sparkling white wine.
5) Serve these dishes as a brunch