|Dried apricots||1⁄4 Pound|
|Hot water||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Natural yogurt||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Lady fingers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for serving)|
1) In a small bowl, put the apricots along with the hot water and leave to soak for a minimum of 4 hours.
2) Into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, turn the apricots and water and add the honey. Cover the pan and gently simmer for about 20 minutes, till the apricots are soft.
3) Take the contents off the heat and cool completely.
4) Puree the apricots as well as the cooking syrup in a blender along with the yogurt. You can also press the apricots through a nylon strainer and then stir in the cooking syrup, and then fold in the yogurt.
5) Beat the egg whites till they are stiff and standing in peaks.
6) With the help of a large metal spoon, lightly stir 1 tablespoon of the beaten egg whites into the apricot puree mixture. Then fold in the remaining egg whites.
7) Spoon the prepared whip into stemmed glasses and serve right away, or chill for a while and then serve, with lady fingers on the side.