Apricot Or Peach Jam
|Fresh peaches/Fresh apricots||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Caster sugar||2 Pound|
|Liquid pectin||4 Fluid Ounce|
|Powdered citric acid||1 Teaspoon|
1. Remove skin form peaches or apricots and take out their stones.
2. In a bowl, mash fruit and add acid and sugar and stir well.
3. Keep it aside for 20 minutes and stir it occasionally, and stir in pectin for 3 minutes.
4. Spoon the mixture into rigid plastic container or small waxed containers and cover tightly and seal.
5. Keep the jam aside for about a day or two until jellied before freezing.
6. Spread the apricot jam over bread before serving.