|Ratafia biscuits||2 Ounce|
|Apricot pie filling||1 Can (10 oz) (1 Can)|
|Double cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Chopped roasted almonds||6 (Use A Few)|
1) Divide the ratafia biscuits into two portions. Keep aside for one later use.
2) Add the other half of the biscuits equally between four tall glasses.
3) Add in a little sherry into each glass.
4) Add a spoon of the apricot pie filling into each glass.
5) With the remaining biscuits and fruit filling, finish off the rest of the layers in the glasses.
6) Finally, top it off with a dollop of whipped cream, and roasted almonds for garnish.
Calories 1561 Calories from Fat 928
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g169.2%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 738.5 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 134 g44.6%
Dietary Fiber 31.8 g127.2%
Sugars 85.1 g
Protein 32 g63.4%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 61.4% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet