Poached Hunza Apricots
|Hunza apricots||12 Ounce (350 Gram)|
|Flaked almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|For making sauce|
|Greek yogurt||7 Ounce (200 Gram)|
1. Wash the apricots.
2. Take a bowl fill it with clean water and add apricots.
3. Boil the apricots with spice and then cover with pan and cook at low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
4. Take out spices.
5. Roast the almonds in conventional oven at gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) for 7 minutes.
6. For making sauce- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
7. Serve the apricots in individual bowls, topped with almonds and serve it with sauce.