Kirkland Signature/Tyson Apricot Honey Labor Day Chicken Dijon
|Honey mustard/Dijon mustard||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Apricot preserves||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||4 Teaspoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||8 (Tyson)|
1) In a bowl, add in mustard, apricot preserves and ginger. Mix well.
2) Pour half of the above mixture into a second bowl.
3) Dip the chicken breasts in one of the bowls of marinade. Cover and refrigerate the bowl for at least 2 hours.
4) On a preheated grill, place the chicken breasts about 6 inches away from the source of heat.
5) Grill for at least 6 to 8 minutes on one side. When a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the meat reads 170F, the chicken is done.
6) Arrange the chicken breasts on a serving plate.
7) Drizzle it with the remaining mustard-apricot sauce.
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.62 g3.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.8 mg33.3%
Sodium 312.8 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.31 g1.3%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 40 g79.9%
Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 19.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 8.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet