|Flaked coconut||14 Ounce (1 package)|
|Dried apricots||6 Ounce, finely chopped (1 package)|
|Canned sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (1 can)|
|White coating chocolate||12 Ounce, melted (1 bag, for dipping)|
1) In a bowl, mix together the coconut, apricots and condensed milk in a large bowl.
2) Wrap the bowl with plastic film and chill for 4 hours, or overnight.
3) Shape the chilled coconut mixture into 1-inch balls, and place on a tray lined with wax paper.
4) Put the tray back into the refrigerator.
5) Pierce the balls using a fork and dip into the melted chocolate, roll until evenly coated.
6) Line another baking tray with wax paper and arrange the chocolate coated balls.
7) Place the tray in refrigerator until hardened.
8) Serve as desired.