Apricot Or Prune Whip
|Dried apricots/Pitted prunes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Thin lemon slices||2 (Unpeeled)|
|Whipped topping/Dessert topping||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, mix together apricots or prunes, sugar, water and lemon; heat and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Let the mixture cool down.
4. Into a blender jar with chopping blades, pour the apricot or prune mixture and process until mixture is smooth.
5. Into a bowl, pour the mixture and add 1 1/4 cups whipped cream or dessert topping; fold to mix.
6. Serve Apricot Or Prune Whip in sherbet glasses.
7. Top with remaining dessert topping or whipped cream.