Vegan Apricot Flip
|Apricot halves||16 , soaked overnight|
|Juice||4 Fluid Ounce (115 Milliliter)|
|Barbados sugar/Fruit sugar||1 Tablespoon (Use Small Tablespoon)|
|Grated lemon rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Nut cream||2 Tablespoon (Homemade)|
1. Press apricots through strainer (or whiz in blender)
2. Add the juice
3. Add sugar, lemon rind and juice to the apricot puree and heat to boiling point
4. Remove from heat and sift in agar-agar.
5. When cool, fold in the nut cream and pour into individual dishes to set.
6. Garnish with powdered sugar if you want to.
7. Can be served with a sauce of your choice.