|Canned apricot halves||20 Ounce|
|Brandy||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Banana ice cream||1 Quart|
|Macaroon crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Drain the apricots and bring juice to a boil.
2) Simmer with cloves and lemon slices until mixture reduces to half the original quantity.
3) Heat brandy just before chafing time.
4) Take a blazer pan and heat apricot juice in it. Add apricot halves and heat through.
5) Ignite heated brandy and pour all over.
6) When flame dies, serve over ice cream along with a sprinkling of macaroon crumbs."