Almond Apricot Desserts
|Apricot jam||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Ground almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to the temperature of 300°.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and use the butter to grease six small ovenproof dishes.
3) Coat the inside of each dish with sugar.
4) In a saucepan, put the apricot jam and lemon juice and heat gently, keep stirring.
5) Put pan into water to cool mixture slightly.
6) In two bowls, separate the eggs.
7) Add the yolks and almonds into the jam mixture.
8) In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff.
9) Gently fold the egg whites in the jam mixture.
10) Fill each dish to the top with the mixture.
11) On a baking sheet, place the mixture and bake for about 45 minutes.
12) Serve the apricot almond dessert in the dishes with custard sauce, whipped cream or ice cream.