|Dried apricots||250 Milliliter|
|Granulated sugar||30 Milliliter|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
|Apple juice||60 Milliliter|
1) Skin carrots and slice into sticks.
2) Allow the carrots to be steamed for 12-15 minutes and keep aside warm in a serving dish.
3) In the meantime, in a small pan, boil apricots in water for 5 minutes.
4) Puree the cooked apricots in a food processor, saving the water.
5) Combine cornstarch with lemon juice.
6) Add sugar to the reserved water and then thicken it by boiling with the cornstarch mixture.
7) Stir in apricots, blending well.
8) In the same saucepan, put back the mixture and then add in apple juice.
9) Heat the sauce being careful not to boil and spoon it over carrots.
10) Serve immediately.