Delicious Apricot Dessert
|Cream filled wafers||1 Pound|
|Soft butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
1) Grease a baking dish.
2) Drain and cut the apricots.
3) Grind the wafers and press in 2/3 of the crumbs into the baking dish.
4) In a bowl, add butter and sugar and beat well.
5) Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating well.
6) Spread the egg mix over the crumbs.
7) Create layers of the nuts, then apricots and then the whipped cream.
8) Lastly sprinkle the remaining crumbs and then chill overnight.
9) Cut and serve chilled.