Dehydrating apricots is a nice way to store them for future use. The electric dehydrating is an easy method rather than the traditional method of sun drying which takes upto 5 days. Dehydrate2store shows the easy method for dehydrating apricots.
1. Place the apricots in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain excess water and seed them.
3. Spray some lemon juice and put them in the dehydrator.
4. Dehydrate for upto 12 hours.
5. Turn inside out and dehydrate again until they are done for 12 hours.
This video is a creation of dehydrate2store. You can visit dehydrate2store for complete recipes, and more videos.
Fruits are very healthy and tasty and everyone loves eating fruits. Check this video as our talented chef shows you how to make the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Apricots. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique dish. Everyone one should definitely check this video out.