|Cooking apples||2 Pound, washed and quartered|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
1. Combine apples, orange juice, and lemon juice in a 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
3. Stir apples and continue microwaving on high for 9 minutes.
4. Cool apples. Transfer to a food processor or blender and puree.
5. Stir sugar and ginger into apple puree.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 714 Calories from Fat 16
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11.4 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 187 g62.2%
Dietary Fiber 22.6 g90.3%
Sugars 149.9 g
Protein 3 g6.6%
Vitamin A 12.5% Vitamin C 133.3%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 10%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet