Here is a simple and delicious dessert with apples, nuts and whip cream!
5 Medium, peeled and diced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Whipped cream topping
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Optional)
1. Fill a medium size boiling pot half way with water. Bring water to a boil.
2. Boil apples until they are tender (al dente - firm, not too soft).
3. Pour apples and water into a strainer, drain out water.
4. Place cooked apples in a large bowl. With a potato masher, mash apples so they are a bit mushy, but still chunky.
5. Add lemon juice. Stir.
6. Add in cinnamon, walnuts, brown sugar and Frangelico or Amaretto. Mix.
7. Serve applesauce in a pretty dish, cup or glass.
8. You could also top it with whipped cream if you like.