1. In a large salad bowl, toss the grated vegetables, apple, raisins and green onions together.
2. Combine together the rest of the ingredients in a small jar or container with a lid or a small bowl.
3. Shake or whisk to blend, until smooth and creamy.
4. Drizzle some of the dressing over the salad and toss well.
5. Enjoy this healthy vegan raw vegetable salad with applesauce dressing while it is fresh and crisp.
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with applesauce dressing that is inspired by the creamy sweet coleslaw but much healthier and low calorie. Making healthy vegan recipes from old favorites is always fun. You must try this rutabaga salad.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing Recipe Video