|Evaporated milk||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Lemon gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Applesauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Gingersnaps crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon, packed|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In freezer tray add and chill milk until ice forms on edges.
2. Into gelatin pour 3/4 cup boiling water and stir until dissolved.
3. In mixing bowl blend combining sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
4. Add vanilla, applesauce and gelatin and beat until well blended.
5. Whip milk and add to applesauce mixture.
6. In a large bowl of ice, place mixing bowl and whip for 12 minutes.
7. In a bowl combine crumbs, brown sugar and margarine.
8. Line a springform pan with gingersnap mixture and pour applesauce mixture into it .
9. Refrigerate for 5 hours.
10. Serve with garnish as desired.
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 234
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g40.8%
Saturated Fat 12 g60.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 62.2 mg20.7%
Sodium 231.8 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 62.5 g
Protein 8 g15.3%
Vitamin A 19.4% Vitamin C 4.6%
Calcium 22.9% Iron 2.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet