Applesauce Yogurt Dessert
|Unsweetened apple sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped golden raisins||2 Tablespoon|
|Wheat germ||1 Teaspoon|
1) Use a small bowl to add applesauce and cinnamon. Combine well and place the bowl aside.
2) Use another small bowl to add yogurt, sugar, and vanilla. Combine thoroughly and place it aside.
3) Use a third small bowl to mix raisins and wheat germ. Place aside.
4) Use two 6-ounce parfait glasses or dessert dishes to distribute evenly the applesauce mixture.
5) Top the glasses with even distribution of the yogurt mixture.
6) Finally add a even layer of raisin mixture in both the glasses.
7) Serve at once or chill inside refrigerator by covering with plastic wrap for serving later.