|Graham crackers||2 , made into crumbs (2 1/2-Inch Squares)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar free applesauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Store Bought Or Homemade)|
|Allspice||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine, then stir in the graham cracker crumbs and sugar, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix the applesauce and allspice together.
4) In a 6-ounce custard cup, spoon half of the applesauce mixture, cover with half the crumb mixture, then repeat once.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6) Serve immediately.