|Cooking apples||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Pared cored thinly sliced cooking apples||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a slow cooker, put the apples.
2) Combine the cinnamon and sugar together and add the mixture to the apples. Mix well.
3) Add the water and lemon juice and stir well. If desired, nutmeg can also be added.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 7 hours or over high heat for 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours.
5) Stir the preparation to get a chunky sauce.
6) Serve hot or cold, as preferred.