|Cooking apples||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Pared cored thinly sliced cooking apples||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a slow cooker, put the apples.
2) Combine the cinnamon and sugar together and add the mixture to the apples. Mix well.
3) Add the water and lemon juice and stir well. If desired, nutmeg can also be added.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 7 hours or over high heat for 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours.
5) Stir the preparation to get a chunky sauce.
6) Serve hot or cold, as preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3392 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.1%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 58 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 899 g299.6%
Dietary Fiber 139.6 g558.4%
Sugars 698.8 g
Protein 15 g30.3%
Vitamin A 62.4% Vitamin C 453.2%
Calcium 37.3% Iron 39.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet