|Baking apples||1 1⁄2 Kilogram, peeled, cored and sliced to make 1.5 liter / 5 1/2 cups|
|Sugar||175 Milliliter (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
1) In large glass bowl, mix everything.
2) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using a plastic wrap, cover the bowl. Microwave on COOK A8. When cooked remove the plastic wrap.
IF COOKING BY TIME: Using a waxed paper, cover the bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 8 to 11 minutes, or until apples are tender. Using a plastic ladle, stir once.
3) Allow it to stand covered for 7 minutes.
4) Using a ladle, mash the apples until chunky.
5) Serve as needed, either warm or chilled.