|Apples||10 Cup (160 tbs), cored, peeled and sliced|
|Peanuts/Walnut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Rolled oats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Grease a baking pan.
3. In a bowl, combine apples, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and cinnamon. Mix it well.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, walnuts, baking powder, baking soda, softened butter and salt. Mix it well.
5. In a greased baking pan, lay the apples.
6. Sprinkle the crumble mixture on apples. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
7. Pop it into the oven for 45 minutes.
8. Serve it with ice cream!