Apple Slice, 4 Ingredients, Dessert & Sweets, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Apple Slice from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY!
Vanilla cake mix gluten free
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted
Light sour cream
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C. Line a baking casserole with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl take vanilla cake mix and butter. Mix together to form a crumble.
3. Spread the mixture in parchment lined paper casserole. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees F.
4. Meanwhile in another bowl take sour cream and apples. Mix together and set aside.
5. Take out the cake from the oven and spread apple mixture over it. Bake for another 15 minutes at 180 degrees C.