Tilapia en Papillote sounds very fancy, doesn’t it? “En papillote” is a French cooking method, that is translated to “in parchment”. The classic dish Poisson en Papillote is simply, baked fish in parchment paper!
What’s great about “en papillote” anything is that it food steams in the casing making it light, yet elegant. You can use this method of cooking with thinly pounded chicken breasts, vegetables, Mahi-Mahi, Halibut, or in this case, Tilapia. I most favor using seafood for this kind of cooking.
Please See Video
Baked apples in granola
1) Take 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter and melt it.
2) Take another bowl and add 1 1/2 cups of granola, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, and add the melted butter. Toss them well.
3) Take two apples and cut them into half. Make these apples into hollow, by taking the seeds out.
4) Pour the granola mixture over the top of the apples.
5) Keep the apples in oven at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
6) Take a bowl and add 1 cup of heavy cream. Add 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Blend them with a hand mixer.
Tilapia en Papillote
7) Take 4 fillets and 2 wax papers. Keep 2 fillets in each wax paper. Sprinkle little salt and pepper over the fillets before putting them in the wax paper.
8) Take some yellow cherry tomatoes and cut them into half.
9) Take one large onion and slice it thinly.
10) Add the tomatoes and onion slices on the fillets in wax paper. Add some herbs such as thyme, parsley etc.
11) Add two pieces of lemon on the top and add little olive oil.
12) Add 1/2 teaspoon white wine and wrap the wax paper. Seal the wrapper and put in the roasting pan.
13) Put the pan in oven at 375 degrees for 20minutes.
14) Serve the apple granola in a serving plate with the homemade cream.
15) Serve the fish fillets in a serving plate.