|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apples||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift flour along with salt in it.
3) Take another bowl and beat egg along with milk in it. Add the mixture to the flour and beat until smooth.
4) Add the apples and mix.
5) Take a 9 inch skillet and melt butter in it. Pour prepared mixture in it.
6) Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until set.
7) Tear apart using 2 forks into small pieces. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.