Apple and Mint Glazed Pork
|Pork leg||1 (boneless)|
|Mint jelly||3 Tablespoon|
|Apple sauce||3 Tablespoon (Bramley)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed (small)|
|Mint||1 Tablespoon, freshly chopped|
|Mint sprig||3 (for garnish)|
1. Preheat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5.
2. Cook pork as per the instructions on pack.
3. In a saucepan, melt mint jelly.
4. Stir apple sauce, mint, seasoning and garlic.
5. Check 20 minutes before the completion of cookinh time. Spoon the glaze on the pork.
6. Resume cooking keeping it uncovered.
7. Transfer the ingredients in a warm serving plate.
8. Stir the meat juices in the leftover glaze.
10. Serve Apple and Mint Glazed Pork hot.