|Cooking apples||2 Pound|
|Soft brown sugar||2 Ounce|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Swiss roll||1 Ounce|
|Olive oil||3⁄4 Tablespoon (1 Dessertspoon)|
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C, Gas Mark 6,
2. In a large pan, pour in the cider and heat gently. Slice and add the apples after they are peeled and cored so that they cook completely in the hot cider.
3. Tip in the sultanas and cook with the apples till they are soft.
4. Pour in the sugar and spices and scrape into a foil container.
5. Cut the Swiss roll into 12 slices and place the slices over the apple.
6. Melt butter and oil together and brush over the slices of the Swiss roll. Bake this for 15 minutes at until the roll is crisp and lightly browned.
7. Cut into slices and serve or pack into a polyethylene bag and set aside to freeze
Calories 354 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g16.1%
Saturated Fat 4.8 g23.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.7 mg5.6%
Sodium 28.7 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g23.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g25.9%
Sugars 56.3 g
Protein 1 g2.6%
Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 3% Iron 3.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet