Zucchini With Apples
|Zucchini||2 Pound (Small Ones)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Scrub the zucchini and trim the ends. Wash and slice them into 1/8 inch thick rounds.
2) Thinly slice the onions and separate the rings.
3) Cut the apples in halves. Core the center and make thin slices.
4) In skillet, add butter to heat up.
5) Add the zucchini and onions.
6) Add the apple slices.
7) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
8) Cook the mixture over medium-high heat until onions are tender.
9) Serve zucchini with apples as side dish, with bread rolls.