|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apples||4 Cup (64 tbs), quartered (Peeled Cored)|
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar in water; bring the solution to a boil with constant stirring to dissolve sugar.
2. Cook at 250° Fahrenheit on candy thermometer until the sugar syrup forms a hard ball when dropped in cold water.
3. Stir in apples and cook with constant stirring until they are transparent.
4. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top of the jar.
5. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and adjust lid.
6. Into a canner of boiling water, place the jars and process for 5 minutes.
7. Remove jars and place over a clean towel.
8. Let the jars cool down and seal completely until they are self-sealing type.
9. Use Red Raspberry/Apricot Jam for topping desserts or simply apply over bread and serve.