Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free.
1 Teaspoon, freshly grated
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Core apples.
3. Grate nutmeg.
4. Arrange the apples on a baking pan.
5. Pour 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil in each core of the apple.
6. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of cinnamon on each apple.
7. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg over the apples.
8. Pour a teaspoon of honey in each apple core.
9. Bake it in an oven for 24-28 minutes or until it is soft and mushy.
10. Add 1 tablespoon of coconut milk on each apple core.
11. Serve Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples as it is.
If you want to have your daily dose of apple in a different way, try this Baked Cinnamon Flavored Apples recipe! Once you taste this absolutely yummy dish, you will find it really hard to keep away from finishing it. That is a guarantee!