Apple Nut Log
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Apple juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Apples||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Wheat toast/Wheat snack crackers||1|
1. In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, apple juice and nutmeg and blend until smooth.
2. Pour lemon juice over chopped apples.
3. Add apples and 3/4 cup of pecans to cheese mixture blend well.
4. Shape into one 6-inch log and roll in remaining chopped nuts.
5. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Serve with wheat toast.