Making homemade caramel apples that are also healthy is super simple thanks to this Caramel Apple Bites recipe from Dorothy Delaney. These mini caramel apples are a great raw food option for any Halloween or fall party.
6 Medium, cut into small pieces (organic)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (soaked in 1 cup of water)
1 Pinch (Himalayan crystal salt)
1⁄2 Medium, juiced
2 Cup (32 tbs) (or any other nut of choice)
1) Pulse the nuts in a food processor and transfer to a bowl.
2) In a food processor, blend the dates, tahini, vanilla and salt till the mixture is smooth. Put the date paste in a bowl.
3) Dip each apple slice into the date mixture and then swirl in the nuts.
4) Chill the prepared apple slices in the fridge.
5) Serve the caramel apples chilled as a dessert.
Want to know how to make caramel apples the healthy way? That's right! There is a way to do that. Now you don't have to worry about being thrown off your diet when you are biting into a chilled caramel apple slice. Watch this video to know more about a recipe that yields delicious, healthy caramel apples that are perfect for Holidays and parties.