Baked Apples Delice
Mandarine Napoleon Liqueur - 1/2 cup
Large baking apples - 6
Walnuts or pecans - 1/4 cup chopped
Brown sugar - 1/2 cup, packed
1. Wash and core apples to within 1/2 inch of bottom, remove an inch of peel around top.
2. In a bowl, add raisins and 2 tablespoon of the liqueur. Allow to soak.
3. In another bowl, mix soaked raisins, nuts and brown sugar.
4. Place apples in baking pan, fill the center of each apple with raisin and nut mixture.
5. In a preheated oven, cover the apples and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 35 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. Serve warm.