Double Temptation Dessert
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cherry pie filling||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chocolate syrup||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Nuts||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and core apples, with opening large enough to fill with pie filling.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and mix.
3. Place apples in glass casserole, add a teaspoonful of the sugar & spice mix in the center of each apple.
4. Fill the apple centers with cherry pie filling.
5. In a preheated oven, cover the apples and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. Place the baked apple on a dish, garnish with chocolate syrup & chopped nuts.
7. Serve warm.
Calories 550 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.9%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 67.6 mg2.8%
Total Carbohydrates 130 g43.4%
Dietary Fiber 14 g55.8%
Sugars 69.6 g
Protein 4 g7.4%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 43.2%
Calcium 8.1% Iron 7.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet