Double Temptation Dessert
|Cinnamon||1 Teaspoon, ground|
|Nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cherry pie filling||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chocolate syrup||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Nuts||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and core apples, with opening large enough to fill with pie filling.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and mix.
3. Place apples in glass casserole, add a teaspoonful of the sugar & spice mix in the center of each apple.
4. Fill the apple centers with cherry pie filling.
5. In a preheated oven, cover the apples and bake at 200 degrees centigrade for about 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. Place the baked apple on a dish, garnish with chocolate syrup & chopped nuts.
7. Serve warm.